ICOHT 2022 OVERVIEW
The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM) cordially invites you to the 9th International Conference on Hospitality and Tourism Management 2022, which will be held Virtually on October 27thand 28th, 2022.
Since 2013, The International Conferences on Hospitality and Tourism Management (ICOHT), were well attended and hugely successful. This much sought-after, annual scholarly event is now ranked as a premier international forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of tourism and hospitality management. This conference brings together tourism and hospitality industry leaders, educators, researchers, and scholars from around the world. This year we are focusing on learning from the best practices from around the world in recovery strategies, as the pandemic challenges are gradually reducing. Papers jointly written by industry leaders and academics are preferred for this conference, as industry-academia collaboration is powerful in finding practical and innovative solutions to the challenges. All conference papers will be published in the conference proceedings e-book and the ICOHT 2022 Book of Abstracts. In addition, conference papers will have the opportunity in being chosen for publishing in reputed peer-reviewed academic journals.
Purpose of Conference
ICOHT 2022 has been designed as an excellent platform for all those involved in the hospitality and tourism industries, with research presentations, industry talks, and numerous networking opportunities. ICOHT 2022 will bring world-renowned speakers to share their knowledge with participants, as well as provide a venue for researchers to present their research with publication opportunities, all while sharing knowledge in all areas of Hospitality and Tourism.
DR. CHANDANA (CHANDI) JAYAWARDENA
DPhil, MSc, Dip.M (CIM), Dip.BA, Dip.HC, FCHSGA, FIMCA, CHE
President – Chandi J. Associates Inc. Consulting, Canada.
Founder – Global Hospitality Forum
PROF. DR. D.A.C. SURANGA SILVA
Professor in Tourism Economics, University of Colombo. Secretary General, Tourism and Hospitality Educators and Researchers Association of Asia (THERAA). Director, Center for Economic Research and Industrial Policy Analysis (CERIPA).Act. Director, Colombo University Community Extension Center (CUCEC). Sri Lanka.
Prof. (Dr.) Athula
Professor in Tourism Management
Dean / Faculty of Management Studies
Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka
Prof. Chris Ryan
Professor of Tourism Management
Director of China-New Zealand Tourism Research Unit
Undergraduate/Graduate Convenor for Tourism and Hospitality Management
Prof. Urmilla Bob
University of KwaZulu-Natal
Dr. Ayu Cornellia
STP AMPTA Yogyakarta
Prof. S. K. Lenka
Professor in Tourism
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management,
(An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Department of Tourism and Hospitality Management,
Faculty of Management Studies,
Rajarata University of Sri Lanka
Ms. Cindy Buser
Founder and Managing Director
Mirchee Destination Management, Weddings in Africa, MIAM(Mirchee Internship, Apprenticeship and Mentorship Initiative)
Entrepreneur/Mentor/Facilitator/Top 40 Women in MICE-Class of 2019
Cape Town-South Africa
Assoc. Prof. Zhang Yang
Program Director of Postgraduate Program
Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management,
Macao University of Science and Technology, China
GHF & GSF Webinar
Dr. Chandana (Chandi) Jayawardena
Theme: “Authentic Hospitality”
Date : 28th October 2022
Time : 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM
Whatt Roundtable Discussion
Date: 27th October 2022 | Time: 4:00 pm IST
Title: "What are the significant innovative recovery strategies used in Hospitality and Tourism, around the world?"
ICOHT PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES
We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination
- FREE of Charge for Submissions
- 04 SCOPUS indexed journals
- Workshops with Experts
- All major indexing
- Personalized Guidance
- Support with preliminary reviews
“A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project To Make Your Research Publication Possible”
- This is a free project which is designed to help you to develop your full papers up to the standard.
- We provide preliminary reviews for your full paper with the world-class publication “steering committee” prior to the conference.
- Reviewed and revised paper with constructive inputs will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
Need support to publish your paper???
Workshop on Journal Publication
Title: “Tips on Handling the Peer Review Publishing Process”
The workshop will offer recommendations for preparation and submission through subsequent stages of the journal review and publishing process. More specific topics include preparing and submitting a manuscript that will hopefully get past the initial/editorial review and be sent for peer review, waiting for reviews and first decision, handling and responding to editor decisions and reviewer comments, and options to consider for the different editor decisions.
Dr. Jason Draper
Journal of Convention & Event Tourism
University of Houston
Conrad N. Hilton College of Global
ICOHT 2022 has amplified its Publication Opportunities partnering with TIIKM Publishing to locate your research to the right destination.
- Ilian Assenov (Prince of Songkla University, Thailand)
- Mi-Hea Cho (Sejong University, South Korea)
- Setyo Prasiyono Nugroho (STP AMPTA Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Tshinakaho Sunday (Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa)
- Abdelkader Abderohman A. Ababneh (Yarmouk University, Irbid- Jordan)
- Mahbub Parvez (Daffodil International University, Bangladesh)
- Sarat Kumar Lenka (Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management, India)
- Zhang Yang (Macau University of Science and Technology, China)
- Mahendar Goli (Anurag University, Hyderabad)
- D. Ravindran (Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous), Bangalore)
- Manoj Samarathunga (University of Rajarata, Sri Lanka)
- Sarah Hussain (Jamia Millia Islamia, a Central University, India)
- Kiven Olivar (University of Mindanao, Philippines)
- Raghavendra G (Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, India)
- Abin George (Technical Officer at National Aerospace Laboratories, India)
- Shashidhara Y.N (Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), India)
- Poornima P Kundapur (Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), India)