Conference Terms and Conditions
- The Conference is organized and managed by The International Institute of Knowledge Management (Pvt) Ltd (TIIKM).
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
- All registrations are regarded complete only having made the full payment prior to the Conference and on site.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- If you are unable to attend the conference we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 weeks prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full.
- Registrations that are cancelled 60 days prior to the conference are eligible to a refund of 75% on the registration fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible to a refund of 50% on the registration fee.
- Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
- The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
- The discounted registration fees are non refundable. The fees will be automatically be transferred to one of the future TIIKM Conferences.
Consent to use photographic, video and audio recordings
TIIKM official photographers will be taking photographs, recording video or making audio recordings during the Conference. The photographs, videos, and audio recordings will be used for Conference-related activities including in the promotional material, in both print and electronic format, including on the Internet via TIIKM website and Social media for Conference purpose only.
No show policy for Onsite payments
If any participant confirmed his/her participation to the organizing committee by sending the proof (copy of the air ticket) and is not available to present at the conference will not be accepted.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner. The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by any party or entity without prior approval in written from TIIKM.
This website and its content is copyright of TIIKM – © ICOHT 2022. All rights reserved.